• Prince singing “17 Days,” from Piano & A Microphone 1983. His time is so good, it sounds like there's a rhythm section when he's playing by himself. Phantom band.
• Place as storytelling.
• “The deleting of the accounts is a way to create a public space outside of the addiction sphere.”
• Taku Sugimoto: Short Pieces for solo guitar (2018). “Don’t break your tenderness.”
• Speculative definition of genre: topology of musical spaces that share certain assumptions about the nature of virtuosity and the social roles of participation and spectation.
• Gone Walkabout
• Music as Drama
• Crossroads II
• 10 Best of 2014
• January: Wyoming and the Open
• February: New Mexico and the Holes
• Coming Up
• Notes on The Accounts
• Crossroad Blues